Faded Shabby Blogs

12 February 2011

A Tic Tac Toe-rrific Valentine's Idea!



After having participated in a "buy-in" for coasters, I find myself trying to find multiple ways to use them up! Here, I stamped the game side with the A Game stamp set (only $7.95!) in Cocoa and Tulip. The "tic tac toe" words came on that stamp set, and I used the Tiny Typewriter Alphabet to build the rest of my pun and Vincent's name on a block then stamped in Cocoa at once. The "Have a" and "Valentine's Day" were fun the fun Celebrate stamp set. I used my Cricut to cut 1/2 inch circles and then stamped them with the Xs and hearts (representing Os) while still on the cutting mat. This was an inexpensive way to give the kids in Vincent's preschool class a little Valentine that was not food-related and not the run-of-the-mill set off the Target shelves. I hope the kids have fun playing with them!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute JuliAnne. Where can I get some more of those coasters? I have some fab ideas for them as well. Love ya, Candy

    ReplyDelete