Faded Shabby Blogs

05 February 2011

I'm turning 40 and...

I'm giving 40 gifts at the end of February to celebrate! Want one? Here's how:

Place an order through my website, JuliAnne.MyCTMH.com - this includes the "While Supplies Last" items at discounts (which can be on orders with current Idea Book items too), or with me directly for $40 in product, and you will receive a gift from me. For every $40 you spend, you'll receive another gift!

OR

Host a gathering (EZ Invite "virtual" gathering OR an in-home, for those local) with a minimum of $150 in sales (from all guests combined) and you will receive at least $25 in Hostess Rewards AND a free gift for hosting the gathering. If you, as a customer at your gathering, spend at least $40, you will receive an additional gift for every $40 spent!

OR

Purchase Studio J products. For a Studio J 3-month membership (only $30), you'll receive one gift from me. For a Studio J 5-Pack ($55), you will get two gifts from me. For a Studio J 12-Month membership ($99), you'll find yourself with three gifts from me! Clearly, I've lost the ability to do math, but that's how crazy I am for Studio J!

OR

Become a consultant in my downline ($129 - which includes business basics and your choice of three "choose me" collections, one of which is a Studio J 12-Month membership!) and receive five gifts from me! Through the month of February, Close To My Heart is offering an incentive achievement program which could allow the cost of your starter kit to be reimbursed (see my website for FREE and FABULOUS details, or talk with me)!

All orders must be placed by 11:59 PM (Pacific time...that's an extra three hours for those on EST) February 28, 2011 to qualify for the free gifts from me. I do hope you'll join in my birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment