Faded Shabby Blogs

09 March 2011

Here's to Good Friends

We have been blessed to have "Uncle Mark" and "Aunt Ann" here since Saturday for Ann's Girls Gone Wild Spring Break from Michigan State University. I'm fighting a cold, still have all the usual duties of my life, but am elated that they are visiting and enjoying the beautiful weather, scenery, and all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer (at least in our little Hamlet).

I've been a little remiss in posting my projects. Look what I made after returning from Michigan (in about four hours). These arrived Monday, so Aunt Ann got to witness how giddy I get just putting the printed pages into their Memory Protectors. As a Studio J member, I have access to some exclusive papers and layout options, get once-a-month shipping for free, get my Memory Protectors for free, and get JPGs too. All for half the price of standard Studio J pages! :)

Log on to my website (JuliAnne.MyCTMH.com) to create your own account and play with the program a little. It's free to do so and even create layouts...but to save them for more than 90 days, you'll need to make a purchase.





There are more layouts I completed, but they contain group shots with other people's children, so I'll err on the side of discretion and NOT post them here. I'm not even so flippant to put all the layouts of my precious Vs out there. The potty training pages (which have NO "action" shots but do show part of Verona's underwear in one photo) are omitted here, even though it was a big moment in our life! Ms. V's best friend is wearing "chones" now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment