Faded Shabby Blogs

18 March 2012

CTMH How-To Books are Retiring - get yours while supplies last!

Please note that the How-To books are retiring (Reflections and Originals are already unavailable). I find these books (and the still-available but in limited supply Cherish, Imagine, Wishes and Magic books) an essential tool in sparking my creativity. I think I've admitted to you all that I'm much better at CASEing than creating, and these books allow me to do so with confidence. There are "blueprints" for each card or layout, cutting diagrams and tips and techniques throughout these books. "Magic" offers many interactive elements that can be incorporated into cards as well as scrapbook pages. "Wishes" boasts three card workshops that allow you to create multiple cards from very little paper - and the frugal me loves these! (I have used these card workshops to create holiday cards, sympathy cards, and general cards to have on hand. I love having variety from which to choose, and I love completing a nice set of cards quickly!)

Hurry...these books are only available while supplies last! You can order them at JuliAnne.MyCTMH.com and begin (or continue) creating confidently in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment