Faded Shabby Blogs

25 February 2012

Some cards

I'm a great fan of card workshops. Something I love about the CTMH How-To books is that the card layout books include some card workshops. These are great time savers, idea originators, and are also conservative on paper. I love them! (I also love scrapbook workshops, and have gathered a few developed by other consultants to maximize a series of layouts in one paper - often getting as many as 18 from one Level 2 paper pack!)

Consultants sometimes develop their own card workshops too. The following was devised by another consultant, Becky Lehman, and utilized the Miracle papers. I elected to make these as sympathy cards, and sold them to a friend in need of too many of this variety.












The insides of the cards complete or contain the full stamped messages of sympathy, such as "so sorry", "thinking of you", "sending prayers", and "with deepest sympathy". The box is a Vicki Wizniuk design. I wanted my friend to have a lovely box even after the cards were depleted!

No comments:

Post a Comment