Faded Shabby Blogs

01 January 2012

2012 Begins!

I've promised some pictures once I actually uploaded them from the camera. Here's this year's smattering of Christmas cards:




And a medallion that is hanging in our front window:

All are made with CTMH's awesome and versatile Wonderland paper. I put the medallion in the front window as I thought I could extend its display through the winter, as it has snowflakes and isn't just "Christmas" themed. I'm pleased with how these look!

In our family room, I had a more Christmas-y looking set of decorations, shown here:


The paper crafted pieces were made with CTMH Mistletoe papers, no longer available but still a classic Christmas look. I think the Believe papers would work equally well, in case any of you are looking to get a jump start on creating decorations for Christmas 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment