Faded Shabby Blogs

30 April 2011

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival: Studio J Layouts

Managed NOT to get any Easter pictures...although we had two different Easter Egg Hunts and a delightful dinner with friends and Uncle Tom here too!  Guess I was too busy preparing dinner and the house to think of everything (even delegating the task)!

I did just complete several layouts with Studio J.  And already I have my JPG files to share, so I shall share the layouts with the Tulip Festival pictures.  I made several of Vincent's birthday party (and even his friend Emma's birthday party), but these have pictures of other people's children, and those of you who know me know that I strive to be careful with electronic images of other people's children.  If you know me, you might end up seeing those in another forum!





Something that I found really helpful in making these layouts was to select most of the "papers" and then change their hue to Bamboo, Desert Sand, or Cocoa.  I used color on "cardstock" or B&T sparingly, as I did with the embellishments too.  I really wanted to colors of the tulips to be the focus of these layouts; I hope you think I achieved that with this effort.  Just trying different things.  I love that Studio J allows me to do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment