Faded Shabby Blogs

05 November 2010

Finally Connected Again!

This past Saturday we moved into the incredible rental house in Bellevue.  Oh, to get to purchase this and make our own mark!  Maybe we can convince the homeowner to sell her family home and allow others to get sentimental over it!

Anyway, the cable installer was here today so I have connectivity again.  As soon as I find the stuff in all the boxes, I'll post something meaningful.  Right now I'm going to enjoy a napping daughter, an engaged son, and a moment all on my own, mentally.  Just looked down and saw that our computer still thinks we are on Eastern Standard Time, which means I need to change that or I'll constantly have a sense of panic that I haven't gotten dinner started soon enough. 

Stay tuned...I'm coming back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment